Monday, March 26, 2012

Things I've been doing....FEB/MARCH!

Ugh...as predicated I am in the midst of precariously balancing
6 marketing subjects AND an unpaid//part-time copywriting gig.
Life is a jumble of 8am classes, kilos of "sustenance" candy and
counting down the months (2!) until I finish.

I also find myself having these increasingly detailed daydreams in which I have enough cash to spend on internet things. The amount of restraint I've had to
impose upon myself re. Ebay has reached alarming proportions...

(2x leopard print items may/may not have made it's way into my wardrobe...)


Anyway! Instead of bemoaning away.. I am going to do an unapologetic photo-dump in lieu of actual interesting blog content. So far in 2012 I have:

-Had a birthday (cowboys and indians themed!)
-Celebrated my Mamma's 51st
-Started the drudgery of writing marketing reports
-Overcame my abject terror of public speaking by giving a 40min powerpoint presentation
-Said goodbye to some really good people (MISS YOU ALREADY)
-Bought a rabbit night light
-Went to super good nature
...& Had the most kickass intern/freelance experience over summer break
   (Harro Yelp.com.au!)



Yup...I'm sure I had other good things to yak on about,
but I'm hitting a memory blank.

I mainly can't wait for that feeling of handing in the last assessment
//having celebratory drinks with friends!


Bushwhacking!

Dorito Dipp

Party Times!


Birthday Flowers

"Aw Yeah"

D'awh

Ghetto

Injuns!

Siblings
Party Central
!
rock'n'roll

helping hands

luke



papa

Nature Rejoice! 

Red Red


Yames :)
Tomorrow Has Arrived!

My New Nightlight!

Buttons at a store

Crazy good art exhibition I went too

The view from my studyroom 

Shop signs that make me smile #243457654876

Somewhat apologetic graff

No comments:

Post a Comment