Monday, November 21, 2011

How Roald Dahl is relevant to my life




I didn't realize but sometime in between finishing my portfolio and
starting a new diploma I grew to really enjoy blogging

I read this really excellent quote from Roald Dahl
who was once asked for advice on how to become a great author
he replied
"...sure practice writing but READ AS MUCH AS YOU CAN"

..and I feel thats all I've been doing the last 6 or so months
reading and listening to my friends, teachers, parents and lovers
and while I can be quiet
I sometimes feel that I am so filled with these
small instructions, lectures or gossip from the people I work with or love
...I am moved to speak or act

writing posts about my life (however quiet or mundane it is)
is really cathartic

I think Photography is also one of the freest forms of expression
So without further ado
Here are some of the photos from my recent adventures









No comments:

Post a Comment