Tuesday, March 15, 2011

bleurgfjkk?

this new media shit is beyond annoying.

I'm learning about new features on blogger. 
but then I find out about a whole 

NEW! THING! AMAZING! MUST-TRY! phenomena 
that is wordpress.


wordpress is a coders wetdream (supposedly) 
only having the rudimentary web skills knowledge 

I pressed on confident and relaxed,
Thinking I would set up the whole "SHE BANG" in
an hour with room for 2pm screening of the Hills.


What a FOOL! I was. 

this is akin to finally figuring out myspace theme coding
to have FACEBOOK show up
so many things in my face all the time.
(widgets, typekit, CSS Y Y Y Y Y Y are you so unimpressed
and refusing to work for me?)


I have given up for now.
but I will be back with a vengeance (and a nerd in tow)



(happier things from summer: 
 fruit, Auckland harbour, Algae and new shoes )











No comments:

Post a Comment